I have broken the record, broken the trend and I am so, so happy. For the past 4 or 5 years, I spent my new years and/or xmas very sick in bed. There’s just nothing worse than spending new years alone or not spending it at all. And every year, reaching up to that season, my family and I would be terrified of my health. BUT LO AND BEHOLD, I am totally not sick and was not sick at all this new year.
Not only that, on NYE, I worked, watched Wreck-It Ralph (which was really enjoyable), ate awesome dinner, took Asian sticker photos and saw the fireworks right next to the Harbour Bridge with my hunny bunbun. And so, Happy New Year guys 🙂
New Year Resolutions
I never ever set these things because I’m a terrible person and I would feel bad not achieving anything I’ve set my goals for. So, in other words, I’m afraid to commit to my own words. I suck, sometimes.
But I’m ready. So *breathes in* here goes…
- Clean my room and more importantly, try to have it ssstay clean for, oh I dunno, a month? I get nothing but complaints about the mess from everyone. Everyone.
- Exercise! I used to want to exercise to be healthy, now I’m pretty sure I need it to be healthy AND lose fat and tone up. My god I look terrible for a skinny girl. Beer gut anyone? When I don’t even drink. -_-
- Cook stuff. I… generally don’t cook and don’t know how to cook. But I’ve been buying lots of cookbooks recently.
*breathes* ah, that was… that was difficult. Okay. I’m set. I can do this shiz yo!
The New Year – 2013
There are a few things I’m looking forward to in 2013.
- The gazillion super hero movies including the new Superman! SMH sums it up pretty neatly.
- New Apple upgrades – MacBook Air, iPhone 6 or 5S and the iPad Mini 2. All of which I am interested in getting this year.
- Some new kickass PS3 games like Ni no Kuni, Tomb Raider and The Last of Us.
- MY USA TRIP HOLYCRAP.
- <insert super mushy corny stuff like being able to spend more time with my loved ones instead of them zombies>
I’ve realised my frequency of posts will most likely be around 2 to 4 posts per month and not what it used to be when I started – because that’s just how we are, us newbie bloggers.
You’ll find I’ll probably start posting more about the geeky stuff or other random life things than the beauty stuff as I settle down with what I should be using 🙂